JAChavez99
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

JAChavez99 is keeping up the good workJAChavez99 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wideawake
eek! that sux...from the vid I watched on the 700wx it looked plug and play but like the post above states tho sadly it may b the card...I dunno....I don't have a treo still got my 1st love my apache anyone got any ideas y he's having issues or using this card themselves?
~mike
Yeah yeah rub it in my face! I just dropped the 6700 in the UPS mailbox back to Sprint, even though I only had it for a week I miss the old bugger...especially being in a no EvDo area!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fondoo
i've tested socket e300 wifi sdio card and it was extremely buggy. i then went out and picked up a palm wifi sdio card, which was more stable and reliable. i sugguest you go out and pick one up. i picked one up at compusa for only $60.
The only problem with the Palm card is that it is not g compatible, the brand I purchased seems to be one of the few that is. Not to mention it was less that $50 shipped!

There has to be a way to get this to work, I just need to determine if I have a defective card, or if it's a problem in the driver. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!