View Single Post
Old 01-23-2009, 03:41 AM
Deimoss
VIP Member

Deimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: advanced config??

I never ran into any problems with Advanced Config maybe due to the fact, i never changed any of the phone settings, data, bluetooth etc etc tweaks,

i see it useful for the performances change, Sip disable, maybe the WinMo oldschool dialpad, and rearranging TouchFlo tabs without another editor. I then uninstall it.

Diamond Tweaks on the other hand, has that option to disable call delay, which changs your registry for DATA to "GPRS" instead of the CDMA #777. In these cases the dialpad would lock up and not allow answering a call while it tried to detect settings, resulting in a) missed call b) confusiuon

Never had a call delay problem until i used Diamond Tweaks