View Single Post
Old 01-22-2009, 07:36 PM
ou2mame
i don't miss blackberry

ou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Possible GPS Fix from HTC Soon

i don't understand how they can't notice a lag of this magnitude. everybody across the board reports lag, and i haven't heard a single person say that they haven't experienced it. its consistently lagged, about 1 and a half to 2 blocks at 30mph, and it gets more lagged as you move faster. this is completely unacceptable. it baffles me when a company lets bugs like this exist. its like they didn't test the phone at all, they just assumed it would work when they sent it to production.

gps lag, video playback (or lack of), the inability to charge while on a call after a half hour, yellow screens, cracking chrome, discoloring battery covers, raised home keys, dpads completely separating from the device uneven keyboard light... these are just things that are off of the top of my head. they seriously need to test their devices a little bit more before sending them to us, because this isn't accpetable.