View Single Post
Old 01-22-2009, 04:37 PM
p-slim
Bay Area Boss

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Re: Wallpaper Changer App Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapleleaf14 View Post
Quick question to anyone whoe has experience with this app...

I am using the Wallpaper changer app that changes your wallpaper on a preset schedule...how is using that app going to affect battery life? It doesn't show up as a running program in the drop-down menu in the task bar, but I guess it has to be running, right?

I like having my wallpaper change every 1/2 hour but if it is making a BIG difference in battery life, it's not worth it. I can live with a little bit, but not alot.

What do you all think?
That is going to be minimal power consumption. You don't have to worry because it doesn't use any data usage or anything like that, so the phone will not use up much energy, but does it cause the screen to turn on everytime it does that change?
This post has been thanked 1 times.