View Single Post
Old 01-22-2009, 04:28 PM
eenieMINI
Still a Geek
Threadstarter

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: IDS error on text message

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorton10 View Post
That is the file that controls all your manilla tabs. Back it up before you mess with it because if you screw it up it will get you that "tap here to load manila" screen but it will never load.

~John

Yes, I always keep a backup of the original manila so I'm going to relook at that one.
I had no problems "loading" only the forward thing. I wonder if its because the file I used to overwrite was a Pro file and I put it on the diamond.. I don't recall having forward as an option before... maybe the diamond doesn't have the link...