View Single Post
Old 01-22-2009, 04:27 PM
shaun0207
DaGreatOne

shaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to shaun0207 Send a message via Yahoo to shaun0207 Send a message via Skype™ to shaun0207
Re: TP synching issues...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpine- View Post
I just got my TP so I apologize if this has been beat with a dead horse. I didnt see any threads on it specifically.

I synched with my Vista 64 desktop fine. Windows Mobile Device Center (Vista's own version of Active Synch) synched fine. I then attempted to synch with my Laptop which is running WinXp Pro and Active Synch 4.5. It too synched once I cleared out my Mogul partnership.

The problem is now when I try to synch with my Vista desktop using WMDC again it connects, shows its connected (i can browse storage card, etc.) but it will not synch and says "Error Synching" but there is no specifics or an error code or anything. I have rebooted my desktop, and run the WMDC 6.1 installer again but it still wont synch. I dont know what the deal is...
Thats a new one. I use WMDC on my laptop at home and AS on my computer here at work with no problem. Are you snyching your calendar, contacts, etc with both computers?