View Single Post
Old 01-22-2009, 03:22 PM
p-slim
Bay Area Boss

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Re: No signal while "Roaming Only"

Quote:
Originally Posted by avgas View Post
I'm using the stock sprint Rom, with the SprintCleanup cab, and I just found out that the "Roaming Only" Regedit is included. However, when I select the Romaing Only option, I get no signal what so ever. I left it in roaming and drove across town and could not pick up a signal, Im pretty sure there are other networks in my area. Anyone had this problem? Thanks
You shouldn't be having this problem, i recommend using this registry edit to get roaming.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=41992