View Single Post
Old 01-22-2009, 03:07 PM
WarChild
War is the answer!

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: No signal while "Roaming Only"

Quote:
Originally Posted by vesty16277 View Post
Are you literally getting no bars or isn't it letting you make phone calls?

Go to settings, comm manager, settings, select phone, sevices tab, roaming and make sure that all your settings allow for roaming and no call guard.

As far as your plan allowing it? I'm not sure but I'm pretty sure regardless it will let you make calls, they will just charge you roaming charges.

Do some searching around about adding roaming only to the mogul. If my mind serves me right there were some issues like your explaining when the reg edit first came out for the mogul after they disabled the function.

BTW your PRL I believe should be 60650. I've had to call and ask for an HRL update sometimes when I can't make calls while roaming.

well when i select it I get no bars it just keeps searching for signal. when i do the update prl it says no updates available.

FORUM FAQ | FORUM RULES | NEW USER GUIDE |TIPS FOR SEARCHING | RULES FOR SALES ON SITE

Semper Fidelis (Always Faithful) is the motto of the Corps. That Marines have lived up to this motto is proved by the fact that there has never been a mutiny, or even the thought of one, among U.S. Marines.
This post has been thanked 7 times.