View Single Post
Old 01-22-2009, 03:04 PM
eenieMINI
Still a Geek

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: How to clear the home page (No clock, no call history/calendar) All Cabs!

When you or someone finds how to remove the alarm txt I'm thinking the same area will remove the appointment text that I have showing up... editing the 590ad244 file does not remove either set. So far it just removes the call history and voicemail, calendar but not appointments.

Edit.. it was pointed out in another thread to edit (need Mode9 editor) the file 1c684cd8 as suggested in the post below me... With this file you can remove the carrier name and the set the positions of things on the home screen.. also therefore, can remove notifications and alarms.. its intimidating but making a backup first will allow you to start over and over, and over and over..... and ...

Last edited by eenieMINI; 02-23-2009 at 09:39 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.