View Single Post
Old 01-22-2009, 03:00 PM
eenieMINI
Still a Geek
Threadstarter

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: New Manila Editor

Makes sense. I can't find where I read it now so maybe I misunderstood on the first time through. I just read through the entire thread and user area and see no reference now, but it seemed that I read that if you compress you should compress everything. Anyway, as I said I was just chicken to try since I'm barely editing manila qtc files ... I'll get brave and try it now!