View Single Post
Old 01-22-2009, 02:13 PM
PDAPhoneJunkie
My ROMS On My Site

PDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Any pre-cooked Apache ROMS ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bzxzlg View Post
Seriously PDAPhoneJunkie ...
I've read most of your recent posts and frankly, loose the attitude. Try posing some good constructive responses. Also understand that there does appear to be some issues with the 20xxx kitchens and ActiveSync to a corporate exchange server - and quite possibly the security rules pushed down from that server. Haven't quite put my finger on that as of yet, but have confirmed that the last couple of 19716 ROMs I built 12+ mos still seem to function correctly once I configure AS (minutes after doing that with a 20xxx ROM, the "zombie" mode clicks right in). At any rate, perhaps this issue has spurned the recent interest in the kitches prior to 20xxx that I've noticed in various posts.
Cheers
It gets rather anoying for us who come on and try and help people out with other questions, then we see someone repeat yet another thread. There is a thread on this in the Titan Forum as well.

I'm only saying that there are several threads on this and a simple search wouldn't hurt. Now I understand that this guy hasen't been around for awhile and maybe got indimidated by all that's changed over the past several months and didn't know where to start. So to him I apologize if I came across as being rude.

Oh, and why don't you take your own advice and make some useful posts to get rid of that "n00b" rank and boost up the reputation.

If you enjoy my work or I have helped you out, and you want to send some love my way... it's appreciated but not required.

Last edited by PDAPhoneJunkie; 01-22-2009 at 02:16 PM.