View Single Post
Old 01-22-2009, 02:50 AM
eenieMINI
Still a Geek

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: How to clear the home page (No clock, no call history/calendar) All Cabs!

This is pretty much everything I've posted in the corner clock thread... sans the invisible clock.

The original clockonly home page cab should have removed the date. If it is there just edit the 590ad244_manila and delete the date format. Also, if you have appointments they will still show up. They do for me anyway. I haven't found an edit for that.

Since I'm happy with my cornerclock I'm not going to try it but you might be able to get the flip up back by using this cab.. it's a fix to make the clicked links work (at one time touching the calendar woudln't bring up calendar). I think I remember that it fixed the flip also. Someone might could try it and see. Won't hurt.
Attached Files
File Type: cab Mun background mode Vic Fix.cab (1.75 MB, 17 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by eenieMINI; 01-22-2009 at 02:56 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.