View Single Post
Old 01-22-2009, 02:08 AM
WarChild
War is the answer!

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: No signal while "Roaming Only"

Quote:
Originally Posted by avgas View Post
I'm using the stock sprint Rom, with the SprintCleanup cab, and I just found out that the "Roaming Only" Regedit is included. However, when I select the Romaing Only option, I get no signal what so ever. I left it in roaming and drove across town and could not pick up a signal, Im pretty sure there are other networks in my area. Anyone had this problem? Thanks
I have the same problem have had 2 differnt phones and they both did the same thing.

FORUM FAQ | FORUM RULES | NEW USER GUIDE |TIPS FOR SEARCHING | RULES FOR SALES ON SITE

Semper Fidelis (Always Faithful) is the motto of the Corps. That Marines have lived up to this motto is proved by the fact that there has never been a mutiny, or even the thought of one, among U.S. Marines.
This post has been thanked 5 times.