View Single Post
Old 01-21-2009, 10:19 PM
Dr.8820
Account Disabled

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: I am a new HTC Touch Pro User...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelaya00 View Post
ok - I know that I am not posting in the right place but I have a question concerning thr TP. I just received mine Monday and I can not seem to get the Outlook to work. I get email thru AOL on my laptop and wanted to use it also on the TP. I just can not get the thing setup. I does not like the setting or something. Please adivse if you can help me out with this or point me in the right direction. I have been on here searching and can not locate this issue.

Thanks!!!
how about that!i'm in freakville also.but pm me and i'll try to walk you thru before you get jumped on about being in the wrong place!
This post has been thanked 1 times.