View Single Post
Old 01-21-2009, 08:26 PM
ladycruz
Lurker

ladycruz is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Question No idea what to do with Sprint Touch Pro

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this but im in serious need of help in deciding if i should return my Sprint Touch Pro. Here are my dislikes...

1. I have to lock the phone so that it wont start navigating on its own. I don't like the lock feature on this phone because if i miss a call or get a text the only way for me to find out would be if i unlock the phone to use it and then happen to come across the fact that i missed a call or a text.

2. If i am in the middle of something...writing a text, browsing the net...and an incoming call comes in...i don't like that it covers the screen or interrupts what im doing instead of showing a small message or icon somewhere that i have an incoming call. i would like to have the freedom of continuing with what im doing and if i decide to take the call or ignore it then thats ok too.

3. I also dont like that i cant really switch from one thing to another. If im writing something in my notes section and then i decide that i want to send a text to someone or check something on the web really quick and then go back to doing what i was doing...i cant. I have to close out the first screen before i can do anything else instead if having the option to either minimize or put it to the side for a second.

Maybe im not using the phone correctly but so far im not crazy about the phone the way i thought i was be before i got it so im really thinking about sending it back and waiting for something better or something i like.

Any input or insight will defnitely help. Sorry for the long story. Thanks!