View Single Post
Old 01-21-2009, 08:12 PM
DSGamer
PPCGeeks Regular

DSGamer is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Manila TF3D - What's The Point?

I consider TouchFlo 3D to be an upgrade over plain Windows Mobile. It aggregates the things you need to do into pages. That's an upgrade. Overall, though, I agree with what you're saying. It's good that it's there for some people. I moved to SPB Mobile shell immediately. Reason being that it actually caused me physical pain to do so much finger swiping. I just got some overuse pain and I realized quickly that TouchFlo 3D was horribly inefficient. With SPB Mobile shell, everything you want is pushed to the forefront on 3 easy to use tabs. I love the tab with people to dial. Just a big screen of squares (with pictures if you use that feature). Much better than scrolling through a list of pictures. Same with the apps tab. It's just designed better from a user interface perspective.
PDA/Smartphone History: Casio Cassiopeia A-10 -> HP Jornada 430 -> HP Jornada 720 -> HP Joranda 545 -> HP Jornada 720 -> Compaq iPaq 3760 -> Palm m130 -> Palm Zire 31 -> Sharp Zaurus SL-5500 -> Palm m130 -> Palm Centro -> HTC Touch Pro -> T-Mobile G1 -> HTC Touch Pro -> Palm Centro -> HTC Touch Pro