View Single Post
Old 01-21-2009, 06:37 PM
scrosler
VIP Member

scrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Pro Moisture Indicator.... Why didn't they just stick on the outside? See P

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickf126 View Post
You know, this is very interesting. I just checked my Verizon vogue, and I found that this exact sticker is in the same place.

Different phone, but the sticker is right at the bottom, in the middle. And get this, mine is all red like that too, and I have never gotten it wet.

I think that this is a little unfair. Moisture could easily get in there with normal use.

Yup! Agreed.

I just tested, and mine turned red. Ok, feel stupid now for not ever beleivng this...

OP, do you have Asurion insurance? Please tell me you didint acuire a near $600 phone without insurance ;c)

And what is wrong with phone?

Donations always accepted but never expected!