View Single Post
Old 01-21-2009, 06:14 PM
scrosler
VIP Member

scrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Pro Moisture Indicator.... Why didn't they just stick on the outside? See P

Quote:
Originally Posted by kilofox View Post

The pic below was taken right before the back cover is snapped... which one can see it didnt take much for it to turn red.

I tried to return this phone to Verizon... they said no way. So now I am stuck with it. I have never seen a moisture sticker this close to the outside of a phone... and I have had plenty.
Are these reall "moisture" detectors? I got one spare phone... Let me go try something...

BTW: I always thought that these were just standard "voide" if removed tags?

I dont know but I am going to go take a prefectly good pro and douce it with water.... I need to send it back to VZW anyways....

BTW: With VZW NEVER EVER go to a STORE!!! Just call 800 number and swap that way. Not that I would ever encourage you to try and manipulate the system in any! HINT!

BRB
YEah, IM for real!

Donations always accepted but never expected!