View Single Post
Old 01-21-2009, 08:23 AM
Deimoss
VIP Member

Deimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Help needed. Backround info included.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKIMMAH View Post
On January 14th I recieved my Touch Pro upgrading from the Touch Diamond. I've learned some basics in the time that i've owned the Diamond. I started with a simple program, Diamond Hacks. Since then I became more intersted in hacking and tweaking my phone. I've been on this site day and night, reading several posts to gain a better knowledge. I've also installed a couple more programs including: Avanced Config, Diamond Tweaks, PHM RegEdit, and Total Commander. I experimented with some cab. files as well for clocks, themes etc. In my learning process, i've encountered some problems from "rookie" mistakes and have had to hard reset my device for a total of 6 times. The mistake I was making was simply storing the cab. files in the wrong place. One of the problems this caused was in Landscape mode. There would be garbled words and a "doodle" in the center of the screen. By now i've obviously figured out what I was doing wrong and i've fixed the problems I had but now i've encountered another problem. I disabled the HTC phone pad for the default Windows Mobile dialer. Starting yesterday when I re-enabled the HTC dialer, when I recieve calls, the "Answer" and "Ignore" soft keys on screen do not respond. Neither do the hard keys. It does not occur on every phone call I recieve, just every so often. Can anyone help me with this issue? I have not made any RegEdits, just used the options from AvancedConfig and Diamond Tweaks. Thanks in advance.
If memory serves me right, I believe the culprit is an option in Diamond Tweaks . It innocently disguises itself as "No delay on Ring" or something in that fashion. uncheck it and find the diamond thead "deley on answer solved"

What you will want to find is Shaggy's SuspendRemove777.cab close to the end, run that and it will change your data setting from GPRS(GSM) to 777 data. Doing this through Total Commander is kinda a chore, i recommend the cab

edit: attached the cab for you, thanks to Shaggy

Last edited by Deimoss; 12-17-2009 at 05:45 PM.