View Single Post
Old 01-21-2009, 08:22 AM
henbone11
PPCGeeks Regular

henbone11 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhenbone11 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhenbone11 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Help needed. Backround info included.

my first piece of advice is to install some sort of backup software and make frequent backups when applying tweaks to your phone. I personally use SPB backup. Very good program. I make plenty of incremental backups in case I mess something up. Once im happy with a setup I delete previous backups to save space on my storage card, although I have a 16gb card and space isnt really an issue. but anyway.

my next advice is to go through the programs you used to tweak your phone and restore defaults. this will pretty much undo everything you have done, but things should work again. this is probably not the advice you are looking for but I have done it enough times to know that it works. reset defaults then make a backup and start over. if nothing else, ive learned that tweaking my phone is time consuming but well worth the effort. I take baby steps with my phone and try not to change too much at one time. not sure if everyone else does it this way, but for me its the most stable way.