View Single Post
Old 01-20-2009, 05:48 PM
Oxymoron238
Halfway to VIP Status

Oxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Things not yet solved

Well:

To remove the default programs:

To remove the default programs in your programs tab, download and install Diamond TF3D Config. Next, go to file explorer and find TF3D Config under the program files folder and delete the Tweaks file. Now, you should be able to open TF3D config and remove the locked programs from your device (if you don't remove the tweaks file, then TF3D Config will crash when you try to open it).

To put a clock in your titlebar at all times:

With any registry editor (I recommend PHM Regedit), go to HKLM/Software/Microosoft/Shell

And change the ShowTitleBarClock from 0 to 1. Wait one minute or so, then soft reset. NOTE: If the clock isn't in your titlebar, tap the clock in your home tab, go to the More tab, and check the box beside "Display the clock on the title bar in all programs."

For Faster boot times:

Go to HKLM/System/GDI/GLYPHCACHE and change the limit to about 16000 (mine is set at 131072). This will make your phone faster overall, at the cost of some extra memory.

If that doesn't do it for you, then the next thing I can suggest would be custom roms. They have many of these tweaks already done, and you should experience faster loading times, improved battery life, and all that extra jazz.

Hope that helped.
Attached Files
File Type: cab Diamond TF3D Config Setup v0.6.7.CAB (162.2 KB, 7 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by Oxymoron238; 01-20-2009 at 05:51 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.