View Single Post
Old 01-20-2009, 04:48 PM
stevedusa
Halfway to VIP Status

stevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: mugen 3k mah battery

Quote:
Originally Posted by gof View Post
I keep wondering why they don't let the batter extend up the back of the phone. In this config, it looks like there is a huge amount of space from the "top" of the battery up to where the lens of the camera is that is just hollow. Sem like you could shove another 1000mAh in there
Actually if you look closely, they didn't leave the space between the camera lens and the back of the cover hollow

BTW the seller is awesome, I have ordered many stuff from them. Ships very fast from the I.E.

Oh and... for those who ordered stuff with them in the past 60 days, you can use the 10% off coupon in this order if you still have them