View Single Post
Old 01-20-2009, 02:04 PM
bignadad
Cotton Pickin' Mod

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad
What Resolution/FPS/Format are recommended for Good Video Playback & TV OUT

I have Verizon HTC Touch Pro w/ 8GB micro SD. i am wanting to put some music videos on it. most of my videos are avi, mpeg. when i copy the videos as they are they wont play. i tried using Total Video Converter 3.14 but i couldnt really get a clear picture and fill the complete screen.

what settings and programs can be recommended to get a clear picture? video size? frames per second? file type?

Also what about the TV out? what resolution would be good?

i bought an adapter off ebay that looked like it was spray painted with a knob attached to it. every time i connect it the phone locks up. it starts to initialize, but then locks up. any ideas on that?