View Single Post
Old 01-20-2009, 01:13 PM
darren.wlsn1
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: [THEME] PhatPhinger II WQVGA (240x400) (Omnia)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mckenph View Post
Works great until you look at the regular forcast and radar when you pres on the middle. They are huge and unreadable.
posts like this kill me, storyr bends over backwards to make this great app. work for all phones qvga, vga, ect. and pull it together for the omnia and some people post negative replys and are using the app, but dont even thank the op for his work. i have no problem with negative posts, some help the op fix things but still you dled the ops work. dont get it, sorry for the rant storyr, just think theres a problem with getting 400 dls from a post and 5 thankyous. i still want the page flipp setup for vga. lol
This post has been thanked 4 times.