View Single Post
Old 01-20-2009, 05:46 AM
ruskiyab
Very Important Person

ruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
[Updated 1/21]Black Slide to Answer Fully Functional

Juggalo_X posted his version a few days ago, however, the call history and calendar button were different from the rest of the buttons in the in-call menu and the Save contact feature was jumbled. I re-did the images to match and added the missing files for the save contact feature. Here are the screenshots:

I also inverted the images for the call history in a separate cab, screenshot:

NOTE: This is the CDMA version. The ## codes will work, the data connection will show idle when it is, THERE IS NO CURTAIN!

1/21 UPDATE:
I compressed the bitmaps, the weird thing is, the size of the cab file got larger but when extracted, I saved about 2MB of space. I also cleaned up the slider a bit.
S2A_Compressed is attached
Attached Files
File Type: cab CDMA Black S2A.cab (814.4 KB, 2160 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab Inverted Call Log.cab (325.1 KB, 1274 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab S2A_Compressed.cab (1.38 MB, 1706 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by ruskiyab; 01-21-2009 at 04:18 AM.
This post has been thanked 93 times.