View Single Post
Old 01-19-2009, 04:03 PM
tracerit
Regular 'Geeker

tracerit is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Best case on ebay

I just bought this case off ebay for $8: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...&ih=012&ih=002

I believe it's similar to the SEIDIO case, but just cheaper. The key is to get one with a black interior. I bought a hard rubberized case for my Diamond once but it was a white plastic interior and they just painted it black on the outside and then rubberized it, the quality sucked really bad and it flaked off. I then got one that was actually black plastic and then rubberized, and found the quality to be outstanding, no flaking for 1 month (compared to only 2 days for the former case!). So i asked around ebay all the sellers if the inside of their cases were black plastic and the seller above lived in LA, which was close to me, so i got the case. The case is PERFECT! No flaking, feels great, secures snuggly, the phone doesn't slide around. I love the feel so much i prefer to just hold the phone instead of putting it in my pocket I don't know how much better the SEIDIO case can do really. The oonly thing i'm bothered with is that some of the chrome still shows, but there's nothing anyone can do about that, otherwise it would interfere with the sliding mechanism. The whole front face is covered, so you don't see any chrome at all, so that's all that matters to me

Overall, if you're looking to get a full body case, go with the one I linked above, I have it and I love it! I might just pick another up just in case this one fails, but I highly doubt it will anytime soon!