PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Kalnel is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 2 months+ later are you satisfied?

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldpueblo View Post
Seriously cut the verizon vs sprint crap, enough extremism. It has a little less RAM which hardly makes it horrible worthless crap, not everyone even fills it all up therefore making the point irrelevant except for carrier bashing. Let the rest of us that want to read about the actual purpose of this thread read in peace. Not all of us jump back and forth between carriers like e-peen crazed kangaroos and would just like to know how our preferred carriers device functions. I'm coming from an xv6700 and this is good info on whether or not I want to upgrade right now.
Thanks for reiterating that. You've captured my point in starting the thread exactly.

Although I've pointed out some of the frustrations I've had, I really don't want to turn this into a bash Verizon or bash the TP thread. Like every device, it has good and bad points.

If the good things about it suit you, it may be the exact right device for you. If the bad things about it happen to center around the very things you need it for, maybe not. I suspect 99% of users will fall somewhere in between, where there are things they'd like to have changed, but much they like.

Just to give equal time to the good points in my case, I like the dedicated number row, the size, the ability to run GPS and Visual Voice Mail, and what I'm finding to be an excellent Bluetooth package. I'm a disappointed in it, but this is not a crap device by any means.