View Single Post
Old 01-19-2009, 03:23 AM
scrosler
VIP Member

scrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 2 months+ later are you satisfied?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalnel View Post
Well, yeah, that's what I've been saying all along -- my question was general in that I'm curious to see how other people feel, not saying that they're right or wrong.

But, as far as it being "touch" rather than WinMob Pro -- that's just a marketing come on. It's a WinMob Pro device, and should operate well as such. This device has touch AND a keyboard (like every other WinMob Pro).
Yeah, umm... Here is what I think. And thats just me thinking (which can sometimes be dangerous)....

You have the Smart Phone, The Pocket PC phone and the Touch Phone.

Your right its a marketing gimick... For now. I think HTC is trying to standardize this like the term PPC and Smartphone.

Just what I think which is why I mentioned it.

So now tell me this.... If you have one SINGLE issue to resolve. SINGLE issue that can be fixed, nothing like make the screen bigger or add more memory, what woudl it be?

Donations always accepted but never expected!