View Single Post
Old 01-18-2009, 09:14 PM
slypher
VIP Member

slypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Takes A Licking and Keeps On Ticking

OMG, I had two very scary experiences in the past few days.

Here in Jersey, we have been having quite a few minor snow storms lately. Well, my phone took a hell of a fall because of it.

One of the few times I was walking out to my car with my phone in my hands (normally it is ALWAYS in the holster on my hip), I began to slide a bit on some ice. I didnt fall and managed to catch my balance, but unfortunately, my phone went FLYING!!

It went high and far enough to clear my car and when it hit, the battery came out. I saw it take flight and immediately knew that I would have to call Sprint for a replacement.

Turns out, the phone was fine, not even a scratch!

Tonight, I was on the phone holding it between my shoulder and my head...and it falls. Again, battery goes flying..and again...not a scratch!

Put it back together, and everything works fine.

I am sharing this because, I thought the Touch Pro would be a very fragile phone. I didnt think it could survive a fall, much less being tossed far enough to clear a car. But this thing is still going!

Good Job HTC!

-s

Funniest thread ever!!

Don't just SAY "Thanks" PRESS ... Try it, it only takes a second!