View Single Post
Old 01-18-2009, 12:06 PM
scrosler
VIP Member

scrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch pro will not turn on!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassy2classy View Post
Bare with me....I'm new to the cellphone forums.
But I saw your conversation and decided to create an account to tell you that I had the same experience this morning also. I am on my fourth phone from Best Buy, this is the second time this has happened out of the four phones.
I tried to do a soft reset...nothing...finally pulled the battery out..nothing...installed battery back in and reconnected it to charger and I believe another soft reset when it finally rebooted. Today is my last day before the 30 day return policy expires.
I'm not sure I should try to swap it out after reading a ton of other issues people were having with their phones. I don't want to go back to my 700wx and haven't seen another phone I'm interested in at this time.
Decisions....decisions...
DUDE THIS IS WEIRD!

My phone just powered down on its own!

Like an hour ago!

Im not making this up and I am not joking! I just had to power it back up with power button.

WTF???? Y2k09?????

This is really spooky!

I am gonna link this thread to my thread in the upgrades foruym and ask my ROM users if they saw this.

Could it be carrier shut down command or possibly strange coincidence?

Donations always accepted but never expected!

Last edited by scrosler; 01-18-2009 at 12:09 PM.