View Single Post
Old 01-18-2009, 11:08 AM
scrosler
VIP Member

scrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Got a HTC Touch Pro for free!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kezzerxir View Post
So about a month ago the touch screen on my Mogul went out. I went to the sprint store and they ordered me a refurb replacement. About three days later I got the replacement. However, later the next day I noticed the keyboard back light didn't work. I went back and they said they order me another one. A week went by and I herd no word from them, when I called they told me they were on back order. The end of the week after came and they still didn't have it. Monday when I called to check they told it would be there Wendnesday. I called Wendnesday and the still did have it. I finally got a call Friday that they got it in. Today when I went to go pick it up to my surprise they shipped me a brand new Touch Pro!
Thats nice! Even better than my story.

I paid $50.00 and got a free charger.....

I just called them up and said, hey, I dont liek the phone I have now and want a new one. What can you do for me. She said, let me look at your account.... Let me do some math... How does this sound?

I said it sounds like you are a god! Send that thing to me!

Donations always accepted but never expected!