View Single Post
Old 01-18-2009, 10:48 AM
scrosler
VIP Member

scrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch pro will not turn on!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by teamvarsity87 View Post
I bought my touch pro about a week ago from Best Buy. It worked great until today. Last night I put it on the charger like I always do and when I woke up the white light on the action button(the little one that goes in a circle on the front of the phone) was solid white. When I went to interact with it the screen remained blank and i couldn't do anything. I tried to turn it on, take the battery out, and even use a different outlet. I even went as far to try and charge it in my computer. I am hoping it is just the charger/ battery that is not working because now when I plug it in to he wall sometimes the the little light on the front comes on for a few seconds and then goes off and does not blink or light up again. I am going to take it to Best Buy tommorow as I work today. Any help would be appreciated.
Try putting the batter in and going to a a bootloader or hard reset screen. Tell me if that does anyting at all?

EDIT: Or try to just hit the reset hole by itself.

Donations always accepted but never expected!

Last edited by scrosler; 01-18-2009 at 10:50 AM.