View Single Post
Old 01-18-2009, 10:13 AM
scrosler
VIP Member

scrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Pac Man using accelerator?

Quote:
Originally Posted by henbone11 View Post
Just curious if anyone knows if this exists? Or if anyone is planning on making a port to work with the gsensor/accelerator?
HOLLY SMACK! Thats a freakin awesome idea!!!!!

If you find this please post it!

Imagein if they could do like an Atari Arcade classic series that work with the G-Sen and the other sensors... Man... That woudl be tight!

Space invaders, qbert, donkey kong... I dont know how they woudl od it but it could be done. Im sure of that. The controls may not be so responsive but then again that gsen is pretty accurate and quick. I was really expecting alot of lag with it but I was wrong. It was cool as hell.

Donations always accepted but never expected!