View Single Post
Old 01-18-2009, 08:39 AM
scrosler
VIP Member

scrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Memory card not showing up

Quote:
Originally Posted by hbenz2008 View Post
what i meant to say is: if TP is connected via disk drive and connected pc/laptop, the TP will not see the sd, sorry I wasnt clear
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDiesel07 View Post
If anything else, remove and re-insert the memory card on your Touch Pro...
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClevelandWheeler View Post
yea when im moving lets say pics i select disk drive and my mini sd card is what it saves to.

No no no.... I dont think you guys understand his question.... Either that or "I" dont understand......

When you put the phone in disk drive mode you WILL NOT SEE the memcard through the phone. That would be like trying to make two computers see one physical hard drive. Just not gonna happen.

Your device is working as designed. If you want to see the card on both devices then you need to use Active Sync mode (if available on the PC).

If that answers your question please hit the thanks button ;c)

Donations always accepted but never expected!