View Single Post
Old 01-18-2009, 05:48 AM
scrosler
VIP Member

scrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Help Me, 4 days and still no go on ICS USB Tether

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShIzNiTs View Post
My registry looks like:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Comm\InternetSharing]
Extension=""

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Comm\InternetSharing\settings]
ForceCellConnection="Sprint PCS"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Comm\InternetSharing]
MaxCMCon=0

I have actually tried both "Sprint" and "Sprint PCS" for my ForceCellConnection field. I unlocked and flashed my phone today to JuggaloX ROM, however, I have never gotten the ICS to work.

With the stock Sprint ROM the "Connect" tab in the ICS was grayed out, and I could not figure out why, despite a ton of research.

Basically now with Juggalo and the registry edit I can hit the "connect" button, and in my network field on my laptop it reads "Local Only" (I am using Windows Vista). Prior to the registry edit with the settings as "Phone As Modem" it would connect to the internet no problem.

Can anyone please help me? Thank you in advance.
So, let me ask you this...

When you asked in the Juggalo thread what did the other users say? Or did you ask?

EDIT: Its USUALLY best not to start anew post on a problem for a ROM that has an active thread. Muddies up the board and makes things hard to get to when you need info.

Donations always accepted but never expected!
This post has been thanked 2 times.