View Single Post
Old 10-01-2006, 10:29 AM
mindfrost82
Retired Staff

mindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to mindfrost82
Depending on how much you know about servers, you could always check out PowerVPS, but its a little more expensive. The only cap they would have on the database is the storage space you get.

Its a Virtual Private Server, which means that you get root access to make all the changes you want. I believe now they offer Linux and Windows servers.

I currently have email setup (about 20 users), 3 forums (2 are fairly slow, and 1 averages 100-200 posts per day), and a couple static HTML sites and it usually runs great.

I think the cheapest package is $24.95/month.