View Single Post
Old 01-17-2009, 05:21 PM
skeegcpp
VIP Member

skeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: AAAAGH!!! NOOB goin Nutz

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrosler View Post
EDIT: Also, consider offering a solution to OP next time instead of just a complaint (I really wish people would do that as bad as you would want more clear post titles) . For example:
Op, next time, please be more descriptive with your post and people will help you faster. Thats always better than just a complaint. Newbs cant learn unless we show them ;c)

If you help someone they learn. If you just *****.. you sound like a... well. Think about it?

Dont take this offensively, I am just giving you MY point of view and my wishes and desires such as you did. Thats all. Take it with a grain of salt.
+1...