View Single Post
Old 01-17-2009, 05:05 PM
TProUserOnSprint
PPCGeeks Regular

TProUserOnSprint is keeping up the good workTProUserOnSprint is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: AAAAGH!!! NOOB goin Nutz

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrosler View Post
You can do that with Media Player? For real?

But anyways... Does you computer make any noise when you plug in the phone? You know the USB ding dong sound? Does it / did it try to install drivers? I bet you need this here:

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsmobi...ce-center.mspx

Did you update to the latest WMDC 6.1? Thats what houses the drivers.

Agreed. But onece again a newb is a newb ;c) When they stop being a newb then someone else comes along to take there place. we were all newbs once.

EDIT: Also, consider offering a solution to OP next time instead of just a complaint (I really whish people would do that as bad as you would want more clear post titles) . For example:
Op, next time, please be more descriptive with your post and people will help you faster. Thats always better than just a complaint. Newbs cant learn unless we show them ;c)

If you help someone they learn. If you just *****.. you sound like a... well. Think about it?

Dont take this offensively, I am jst giving you MY point of view and my wishes and desires such as you did. Thats all. Take it with a grain of salt.
Point taken. I'll never admit to taking my own advice.