View Single Post
Old 01-17-2009, 03:40 PM
FalloutMan
PPCGeeks Regular

FalloutMan is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
wmwifirouter huge lag issue

Hey guys, so I am a big WoW player. In my barracks I dont wanna pay for internet in my room since im leavin my station soon so I have been tryin to use my phone to get on teh net and play WoW after the 3 places that have free wifi close for the day. I tried the ICS hacks and that never worked so I DLd the trial of WMWifiRouter (which works pretty dang well) and I can successfully get on the net after I reset my tcp/ip stack on my laptop every once in awhile. I still seem to be plagued with connection issues every once in awhile. My main problem is I can log into WoW and play for about 10 minutes at no more than 500ms ping but soon afterwards it starts to increase as high as 8000ms ping and becomes unplayable. I have to try everything on wmwifirouter's site to get internet again but the problem always occurs no matter what. Im running the stock sprint 1.03.651.3 rom and radio 1.03.15F. I dunno what to do : / Anyone ever see this issue or know how to fix it? Id buy wmwifi if I didnt get lagged outta WoW.