View Single Post
Old 01-17-2009, 11:48 AM
Mr. X
Retired Staff

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
CDMA Slide To Answer Black and White Styles Here

Here it is i told a few users i would do it so this is a Slide to answer Update package in Black and White themes. This will work on ant rom to update to Slide to Answer or to change the theme color of it.

this Cab installer WILL NOT affect your custom icons in any way as promised to another user last night, i said i would fix this.

This Slide To Answer Package works with ## Codes and 911 emergency service calls. in case you were going to ask.

This Package DOES NOT include the lock curtain as it is not compatible with the CDMA version of Slide To answer.

This Package DOES have working EVDO Data activity arrows.

Enjoy, And let me know what you think

Slide To Answer White

Black Slide To Answer

Note: On the black theme the in call screen appears as if the call history and calender buttons are grayed out. this is only a flaw in the skin that i have not repaired the buttons are still functional.

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!

Last edited by Mr. X; 01-17-2009 at 12:57 PM.
This post has been thanked 48 times.