View Single Post
Old 01-17-2009, 08:49 AM
scrosler
VIP Member

scrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Some problems/concerns with TP

Quote:
Originally Posted by gator352 View Post
Cool man thx! I will try it out! I have some tweaks (batt and cache tweaks) installed but not any themes so maybe I won't have an issue. Does this animation hinder performance at all?
Perfoamnce: Yes and no. I think because it does the flippy screen animation when you hit the tab butons it may swap screens a little slow but that is a given because aniumation takes time.

On the same note... and this prolly wont bother you.... The slider from side to side cant quite go as fast as the newer version. I mean you have to go FAST to make it lag. BUt under NORMAL use, I think overal its quikcer and uses less memory. Not 100% on the mem but its a gut feel based on free mem before and after cab install.

I attached the CAB to my previous post.

Let me know what you think

On MY Rom the response was about this....

25 percetn of the peopl fell in love and request it all the time....
50 percetn of the pople didint care anyway
25 percetn hated it

Let me know what you think

Donations always accepted but never expected!