View Single Post
Old 01-17-2009, 08:24 AM
scrosler
VIP Member

scrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Some problems/concerns with TP

Quote:
Originally Posted by gator352 View Post
Answers....

#1...referring to the sprint logo animation you see when rebooting or turning on your phone.

#2...nope...

#3...It's been said that adding pictures from another digital cam to the TP can cause this issue. Not sure if it's common, but mine doesn't do it.

#4...yes and no. You can have them removed but it's a process. Read this forum on how to do it.....http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=44583.....credit: Goodthings2life
4. Oh you gave him the link.

3. you may be correct about the pic issues. I think so. I know i have that problem with an HP DigiCam. My pics from teh 5 meg cam just wont display on the 6 meg cam. Its really wierd. Thoey all showup fne through windows and the HP software. His issue could be like that?

2. No so true... It may be capable.... I read it had been done a couple times.

1. Uhhhh.... He is talking about the GSM manila, not the Boot time animation.

Donations always accepted but never expected!
This post has been thanked 1 times.