View Single Post
Old 01-16-2009, 08:52 PM
ajm144k
Regular 'Geeker

ajm144k knows their stuffajm144k knows their stuffajm144k knows their stuffajm144k knows their stuffajm144k knows their stuffajm144k knows their stuffajm144k knows their stuffajm144k knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Out for delivery!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by havand View Post
How is the battery life? As pathetic as everyone else reports? I keep almost buying this phone, then forcing myself not to for that sole reason.
not sure if you are on alltel, but i know the OP is so i would definitely say that you need to at least give conflippers rom a try. im using it on the diamond, and im pretty sure his TP rom is pretty much the same.

regarding battery life: since ive had con's latest rom on my phone, i have had to charge it ONCE, two nights ago. i finally had to charge it this afternoon, and it was connected to my comp for one hour and the charge is back up to 80%, even after i soft reset cuz i didnt think the reading was accurate.

i swear, this battery life is definitely better than anything ive had on my diamond OR used to have on my mogul. try it out and you'll see.