View Single Post
Old 01-16-2009, 05:50 PM
cal_j
PPCGeeks Regular

cal_j is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to cal_j Send a message via MSN to cal_j
Re: What programs do you have installed what are they for?

Fann Software Screen Capture Utility - Take Screen shows to show the non-ppcgeeks what I'm Talking about

Windows Mobile 6 RDP Client - Used to RDP into work terminal servers

markuz Saber - Light Saber application... Geeks need entertainment every now and again

zoomVNC - Needed a VNC Client for some work at a clients. Works pretty well for what it is

.net 3.5 - pretty self explanatory

WMWifiRouter - Also pretty self explanatory

Mr Hawaii's Diamond Slide to Answer - Phone was going off as I was removing it from the holster. Also enjoy it with the black dialer.

Torch Button - Uses the LED for the camera as a flash light. Has on and really bright settings. Mostly because I'm too lazy to carry around a real flash light

CallFirewall - Screen Calls and SMS messages. Mostly keep the phone quiet at night

OctroTalk - Use for Google Talk, but can also be used for a variaty of other im clients. I believe this also supports video chat.

PHM Registry Editor - Free Reg Editer that a friend installed for me. I have not tried anything else, but this seems to do the trick right out of the box.

TCPMP - Nice alternative to WMP. I have never been a Windows Media Player fan. Always used winamp or iTunes.

Last edited by cal_j; 01-16-2009 at 05:52 PM.