View Single Post
Old 01-16-2009, 07:35 AM
mixxy
Halfway to VIP Status

mixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: SMS time stamp on incoming messages

Quote:
Originally Posted by O'Neil Mitchell View Post
I wouldn't go that far; and say a ROMs experience this issue. I like I said in the previous post, I have never experience that problem
ive tried EVERY custom rom out on this forum to try and fix the issue, and no cigar. I was posting from my diamond before so i didnt wanna write much, but from what i know is that bell has a different system in place for their time stamps. if u revert back to the stock rom, the issue is gone.

However, any other custom rom has the same issue. Mike, calcu, juicy. I tried figuring out the problem by decompiling the original rom, but honestly im no where NEAR knowledgable enough to know, and dont have enough time to learn right now.

So i really hope some great mind out there fixed this for us bell users, because right now i just see the stamp and take 5 hrs away in my head to figure out thr time stamp