View Single Post
Old 01-16-2009, 01:04 AM
aprilarchambeau
PPCGeeks Regular

aprilarchambeau is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to aprilarchambeau Send a message via Yahoo to aprilarchambeau
Did research, couldnt find what I needed, battery not charging question

My friend has had the pro for a few months, everyone in the Sprint store thought she was nuts when she told them it would not charge while she was on it. Well they supposedly fixed it, and when she got home she could see they clearly hadnt. Well, I got mine yesterday, went home and plugged it in to brag to her that my phone was "better" and sure enough, it wouldnt charge while on it either . I have noticed even if I open a program it stops. Any ways to fix this? I called Sprint and of course they say its new to them, never been reported blah blah blah. They asked if I wanted an open ticket, I am not used to dealing with Tech support so I said no, I am used to account services lol. And the nearest location where they can work on it is almost an hour and a half ..... What should I do? As much as I use my phone, at SOME point in the day time I have to talk and charge at the same time, oh and did I mention the cord for the charger and USB are too short? LOL

April