View Single Post
Old 01-15-2009, 11:08 PM
04orgzx6r
Halfway to VIP Status

04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Need Help Here...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deltatristar500 View Post
Hi all, for some reason now, if I get a text message and want to reply, when I slide the keyboard and start typing, the touch pro will go in phone mode and start searching through the contacts, as if Im searching for someone to call from my contacts list, instead of typing my message. Once I close the "phone" window I can start to type my message. Once Im done I send it, then slide the keyboard back to the close position and the "phone" settings with the dial pad appears again. Dont know why this is happening. Seems when ever I slide the keyboard in and out it thinks Im looking for someone on my contacts list to call. It did not do this before.

Any advince?
Well to start off, is your phone stock and, have you tried a soft reset?