View Single Post
Old 01-15-2009, 05:30 PM
aceracer24
VIP Member

aceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Skip First Boot Wizard ... KITCHEN REQUIRED

Quote:
Originally Posted by boggsie View Post
Sort of ...

The provxml always gets applied AFTER rgu. In fact, the rgu is constructed as BuildOS compiles the ROM. However, ALL provxml is applied after flash as part of the boot process, phone startup, etc. ... conditional.

So, if you have an RGU that you absolutely know is getting added last in the process and it still isn't sticking, then there is a provxml entry overwriting the rgu.

Best regards,
-boggsie

All of my regedits that are getting overridden are .provxml. So I am trying to find out is how the process determins what .provxml gets added where and when because the tweaks I am trying to change are also in a provxml. My provxml is getting overridden though by the other .provxml.