View Single Post
Old 01-15-2009, 04:47 PM
cornelious2
Blabber mouth
Threadstarter

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: FYI: eticket still replacing with new in box units

Quote:
Originally Posted by chappy View Post
Actually, recons are available now, so you would probably get an order unless you are within 30 days.
yes people have said they got recons, but I am telling you I filled out the self service warrenty repair from sprints website and got a brand new one, who knows how long the window is. you basically put in your phone number, your meid and list your issues and they ask you a question or two about the phone and they send you the replacement (which could be refurbished.) but i got overnighted a newone somehow.

All I am saying is the window was open but who knows for how long.