View Single Post
Old 01-15-2009, 02:57 PM
cornelious2
Blabber mouth

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
FYI: eticket still replacing with new in box units

just a general FYI if people were holding off to get a warranty repair (not insurance replacement) they are replacing with NIB units. My wife just called and told me sprint sent me another phone. (i had a huge issue a few months back with them sending me craptastic moguls almost daily) so if you have a genuine warranty issue file through the online self service. I got it overnight as well. (filled it out Wednesday afternoon got the call a few minutes ago.)